CPAs and Accounting Firms
Many of our planning strategies include tax-sensitive issues. As a result, we place high importance on coordinating our efforts with accounting advisors to provide insight into areas impacting clients’ retirement, financial, business and estate planning issues.
Through our many years of partnering with CPAs, we understand the importance of objectivity, confidentiality, transparency and competency for the engagement in our working relationship. As a result, we are regularly called upon by accountants to provide resources and technical support. As with attorneys, our practice is to proactively involve accounting advisors in the process of developing and implementing strategies for clients. These areas may involve:
- Personal Income Tax Planning
- Business/Corporate Income Tax Planning
- Sale or Purchase of a Closely-held Business including Business Valuation
- Business Succession Planning
- Estate Tax and Liquidity Planning
- Life Insurance Tax Issues
- Complex Insurance Structures
- Buy-Sell and Planning Operating Agreements
- Employee Benefits consulting
If you are interested in learning more about our Professional Partnerships program for CPAs and Accounting Firms, please contact us.