The Good Financial Group Advantage
At Good Financial Group, we guide our clients through the stages and complexities of life to the relative comfort of feeling safe and secure. Our mission is to serve as your financial advocate with the goal of designing and executing the right mix of strategies around your unique needs.
We assess all of the unique facets of your personal and financial life, which help us build a holistic plan for each client.
Our goals are to help:
- Organize your personal, business and financial life, and to put it in writing
- Manage life’s risks through comprehensive insurance and protection reviews
- Assure the continuity of your lifestyle through retirement income planning and management
- Build and manage your wealth in line with your needs and objectives
- Reduce income, capital gain, gift, estate and generation skipping taxes, by working with your other tax and legal advisors
- Develop business continuity and succession plans in tandem with your other advisors
- Review all planning at least once every 18 months. With many of our clients, we meet 1-2 times each year. This includes, keeping your written plan aligned with changes in your personal and business circumstances, as well as external changes in the economy and the markets.