Our Innovative Services For Professional Advisors
At Good Financial Group, we have developed strategic professional relationships with many other advisors in the Greater New Orleans community. Developing long-term strategic relationships with our clients’ advisors is a key part of our team approach. These advisors may include accountants, attorneys, investment advisors, and specialists in the areas of business valuation and real estate, among others.
Our planning process involves working closely with our clients’ advisors so their plans are professionally integrated and implemented. If our clients are not already working with an advisor, we are happy to refer them to professionals we work with. We try to make sure there is a good fit when making referrals to others.
Good Financial Group helps foster and maintain strategic partnerships with other advisors because we serve as an independent, confidential resource to address their clients’ financial planning needs. Services can be provided behind the scenes through your firm, or via direct client interface on a case-by-case basis. Simply put, our goal is to add to your credibility and enhance the relationship you have with your clients.
Several of the processes and services we provide to other advisors include:
- Fee-based, forensic review and analysis of life insurance contracts, illustrations and pricing decisions
- Evaluation of insurance company strength and performance
- Fee-based, insurance policy monitoring and management so that policy performance and benefits remain on track and continue to meet the client’s objectives
- Litigation support for cases involving life insurance – including opinion letters, reports, recommendations and court testimony
- Identification of life settlement options and their probable costs, utilizing the only FINRA approved process available
- Second opinion underwriting consulting to help avoid the risk of being denied coverage or the surprise of receiving an offer that is tens of thousands or even hundreds of thousands of dollars higher than expected in premium costs
- Private briefings for attorneys and accountants on insurance industry issues and standard practices, and Good Financial Group’s proprietary process tools